Coronavirus Resources for the Hospitality and Travel Association Members
West Virginia Reopening Guidelines:
- Bars - Updated November 17, 2020
- Bowling Alleys and other Indoor Recreation Facilities - Updated November 17, 2020
- Campgrounds - Updated November 17, 2020
- Hatfield McCoy Trail System - Updated November 17, 2020
- Hotels - Updated November 17, 2020
- Museums and Visitor Centers - Updated November 17, 2020
- Restaurants - Updated November 17, 2020
- Whitewater Rafting - Updated November 17, 2020
- Winter Sports Facilities - Updated November 17, 2020
- Ziplines - Updated November 17, 2020
- Zoos - Updated November 17, 2020
West Virginia Resources:
WV Tourism Office Interactive Dining Guide. Check out their map and list of restaurants that are providing carry out, delivery, or drive-thru options. Is your restaurant missing from the list? Submit your information in the link!
- Suspending vehicle size and weight limitations.
- Suspending the deadlines for annual vehicle inspections.
- Suspending the deadlines for renewal and payment of annual fees for video lottery machines.
- Suspending the deadline to renew permits from Alcohol Beverage Control Administration.
- Essential needs are listed in the attached Stay at Home order and Executive Order, and include travel to a restaurant for take-out, delivery or drive-thru food services. As part of the Order, those individuals performing essential services or work for an essential business may continue to go to work. The Order includes restaurants and other facilities that prepare and serve food for consumption off-premises, as well hotels and motels, amongst those businesses considered “essential.” The Tourism Office further clarified in addition to hotels and motels. privately owned cabins and campgrounds also are classified as essential.
National Restaurant Association Resources:
- Business Interruption Insurance Claims: What You Need to Know Now - Hosted by the Restaurant Law Center
- Marketing When Limited to WOM and Social - Hosted by Yelp
- Running Through the Fire – Planning the Future of Restaurant Menus - Hosted by Datassentials
American Hotel & Lodging Association Resources:
Upcoming Webinars: (Register Here)
Check back for more webinars. To review past AH&LA webinars, click the "register here" link and scroll down the page.
Small Business Administration Resources:
Estimated Disaster Economic Industry Worksheet (Submit to Governor's Office at your earliest opportunity)
Apply for a disaster loan: https://disasterloan.sba.gov
Disaster Loan Assistance Information: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/Information/EIDLLoans
More Coronavirus resources for small businesses: https://sba.gov/coronavirus