Through our partnership with the National Restaurant Association, we have teamed up with new Marketplace vendors to provide our WVHTA members with discounts on all types of products and services. Some of the products are perfect for reopening and keep your business clean and employees healthy. WVHTA members can receive discounts on pandemic-specific products and services that equip you to remain open safely, including discounts on:
• PPE supplies, such as masks and gloves
• Dividers and barriers
• Online ordering and contactless payment devices and software
• Human resources-related tax accounting services
• COVID-19 screening and testing services including:
o A mobile app that provides a customizable symptom questionnaire to efficiently screen employees.
o An at-home testing service for assorted health conditions. Includes a COVID-19 home test kit; 99.8% accurate.
For more information about our Marketplace vendors, please check out their information below and use the links provided.
Office Depot: Office Depot Savings Program is here to help you 'get back to business' with confidence. Here to help you succeed, whenever you’re ready to open your doors and get back to business, WVHTA members save and receive 80% off 96,000 items when you visit. Save up to 75% off the officedepot.com regular prices on our Best Value List of preferred products with free delivery on qualifying orders of $50 or more.
Click here: https://www.1800member.com/wvhta to start saving.
- Exclusive savings: Up to 80 percent off over 96,000 items, with savings ranging from 1 percent to 80 percent, either online or in-store
- Printing discounts:
- Up to 80 percent off on black and white copies
- Up to 65 percent off on color copies
- Up to 30 percent off all printing finishing services such as stapling, laminating and folding.
- Free shipping: On orders over $50 (and under 50 pounds).
- In-store cards: Available for digital download or mailed to you directly, Association members can take advantage of Office Depot discount cards for in-store savings in more than 1,400 stores nationwide.
Enviro Shield: Enviro Shield was started by a group of restaurateurs after we had a hard time sourcing PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) for our own chain of restaurants when we started planning for the reopening of our restaurants. Using our overseas connections, we were able to establish relationships and purchase large quantities of masks, 3-ply masks, gloves and other products regularly used by restaurants. We warehouse all of our supplies in Dallas, TX.
They are a PPE supply company whose primary focus is to make items available to the restaurant industry. Enviro Shield want restaurants to be well equipped to handle a response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We want restaurants to get back to business while making their patrons comfortable knowing that the restaurant is doing as much as possible to prevent the spread of the virus.
Use the Code: Restaurant10 for 10% off your purchase. Visit them at https://wv.ppe4restaurants.com/
Say No More Promotions: SayNoMore! Promotions has been in business for 20+ years and is one of the leading promotional merchandise companies in the United States. Over those 20 years we have built strong relationships with our factories and suppliers so that we can deliver quality products to our clients in a timely manner, looking exactly as they were expected.
Evo Environments and the WVHTA have partnered to provide exclusive savings on a wide selection of our products including:
Hygienic Barriers for reception areas and hostess stands
Room Dividers and Barriers to separate tables and walkways
Face Shields for added protection
Custom structures and barriers to meet any of your needs
Evo Environments is your one stop solution. We've been building for over 20 years, and our consultants can work with you to help reopen your restaurant. Click the link below to apply the 5% discount to your cart. Call 630-520-0715 today for 15% off custom sized products not available on our website.
Covid-19 Screening Technology
Modjoul: The WVHTA’s partner in providing simple and effective COVID-19 screening
The WVHTA has teamed up with Modjoul, a US based health and safety technology company, to provide restaurants with an easy and cost-effective way to screen employees for COVID-19 symptoms.
Modjoul’s goal is to help restaurants and their patrons feel safe through the use of their mobile screening application, “Modjoul Health”. Using the app, restaurants will be able to efficiently screen their entire team in seconds and post a readiness score that shows patrons that their employees have been screened.
The benefits to employee screening are twofold. Employees have confidence that their employer is screening not only for temperature, but for all symptoms of COVID-19, and patrons can know that precautions are being taken to protect them as they resume visiting their favorite restaurants. According to CDC recommendations, having an efficient and effective employee health screening process is a proven part of reopening safely and responsibly.
How does it work?
Every employee has access to their own customizable daily symptom questionnaire via the “Modjoul Health” app (available in the Google Play and Apple App stores). Before heading to their shift employees fill out their Symptom Questionnaire indicating how they are feeling, whether or not they have any symptoms of COVID-19, and recording their body temperature. These entries are customizable and securely stored in the cloud.
Additionally, Modjoul makes available daily signage that can be used to communicate with customers that the entire staff has been screened for COVID-19 symptoms. By exporting an updated file directly from our application each day, restaurants can better inform patrons that they are taking precautions to protect their experience.
Interested in learning more about the Modjoul Health screening app? Click below to check out our partnership page detailing how Modjoul can help you screen your employees and keep your space COVID-free.
Credibly: Credibly and the West Virginia Hospitality & Travel Association have teamed up to provide access to streamlined business financing. WVHTA members will receive membership discounts to Credibly's services. For more information go to: https://partner.credibly.com/wvhta
Credibly is a best-in-class business lender who believes every business deserves fast, easy and transparent funding. Whether you're looking to buy new equipment, hire more staff, or even if you just need some extra cash for your restaurant, we'll get you exactly what you need.
- WVHTA members receive exclusive discounts on financing products: 60 percent off the 2.5 percent origination fee (with a $100K loan, for example, Association members save $1,500).
- Members receive streamlined access to various financing solutions: Credibly's internal products as well as partner products, including SBA programs and equipment leasing.
- Funding in as little as 48 hours – much faster than traditional bank loans.
Our working capital loan provides you with extra working capital fast, but it doesn't have to be used for just that. Use this loan to help with whatever your working capital needs may be.
If your business is taking off and you need a little extra money to tackle your growth initiatives, look no further than our business expansion loan, designed for growing restaurants ready to pursue new growth initiatives.
Unlike a loan, our merchant cash advance allows you to get money from the sales you haven't made yet, which ensures your payments are based on what you can afford.
Simple: The WVHTA has partnered with Simple to offer you a solution to help cut costs, increase profits, and save time. Simple™ was built by restaurateurs who understand the challenges of running a restaurant everyday.
Simple helps streamline back of the house processes like vendor management, centralized ordering, product price comparisons and inventory and recipe. Simple's technology can improve overall restaurants profits by 3-5% to the bottom line.
Here is what Simple offers:
- Increase your bottom line 5% or more
- Track and Compare price changes across your market
- Order from all your vendors in one click
- Organize your invoices in the cloud
- Save accounting and operations time every month
- Realtime reporting
Click Here to Sign up for demo -> https://simpleoperatordemo.youcanbook.me/
Ready to start? Click Here to Sign Up for Simple -> https://simple123.com/westvirginia
SoundTrack Your Brand:
Soundtrack Your Brand offers the world’s largest selection of background music for restaurants—your single source for fully licensed music, with BMI and ASCAP fees included at considerable savings. An online streaming service, Soundtrack is built for easy scalability across multiple locations or areas within a single restaurant. It’s music at the touch of a button.
Association members receive an exclusive 10% discount on the subscription price and a 30-day free trial.
Play whatever you want, whenever you want, however you want
You’re sure to find the right sound for your business in the world’s biggest catalog of background music—with 51 million songs.
Whether you love to put together playlists or you’d rather leave the work to someone else, Soundtrack makes it easy to find and play the music that works for your business.
Create your own playlists from scratch, import them from Spotify, or browse the playlists already created by our music experts to fit specific moods and situations. Or, use Soundtrack’s powerful AI to create a station perfect for your customers.
Smart tools that save time
- Schedule music to match the changing tempo of the day
- Keep your restaurant family-friendly with an explicit-lyrics filter
- Control the music across all of your locations from the same place
Give staff the right amount of local control to adjust volume, skip tracks, and
share songs with customers
Music that works—for your customers, your staff, and the artists
Simple. Convenient. Accessible.
We know hospitality. Let us help you.
Health and wellness solutions for your team, including options with no cost to employers.
Individual + Family Health Insurance
Your part-time and full-time team members can now access affordable personal health insurance. The Affordable Care Act/Exchange plans cover pre-existing conditions along with a list of essential health benefits. Through this program, your employees can:
- Speak directly to licensed agents and receive quotes from multiple insurance companies.
- Access any qualifying federal subsidies as part of the enrollment process.
- Immediately enroll in medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and Medicare coverage programs.
Individual & family plans require no employer participation or contribution. Pass this along to any team members who are not eligible for employer-sponsored group health coverage.
Click here to learn more or call (888) 206-6288.
HealthiestYou by Teladoc
HealthiestYou offers your employees the ability to safely seek health care from anywhere, any time of the day or night.
- Unlimited mental health, general medical, dermatology, neck and back pain visits.
- Employees meet virtually with a medical or mental health professional who can prescribe appropriate medications.
- Eliminates the need to visit a crowded clinic, urgent care, or ER.
- Virtual visits are offered though employers, who may choose to cost-share with their employees.
Members-only price is $9 per employee per month for unlimited virtual visits (includes entire household at no additional cost) with $0 copays and no other costs. Click here to learn more.
LetsGetChecked At-Home Lab Testing
Diagnostics are the first step to a healthier life. 70% of treatment plans depend on diagnostic tests. LetsGetChecked provides affordable, reliable, and convenient home health lab testing services to employees for a 30% discount off retail with promo code Hospitality30.
- Avoid waiting rooms, costly physician visits, and lab fees; simply collect your sample from home in minutes, mail it in, and receive secure online laboratory results within 5 days.
- Review your results with a qualified medical professional and discuss recommended next steps for care, including condition-focused prescriptions and ongoing monitoring, provided by the LetsGetChecked medical team.
- LetsGetChecked offers a wide range of validated, at-home testing options:
LetsGetChecked test kits require no employer participation or contribution. Pass this along to your team for savings! Click here to learn more
Exclusive Pricing and Solutions from UnitedHealthcare
Members-only pricing and solutions from UnitedHealthcare for association members nationwide.
- All supplier and hospitality members qualify for UnitedHealthcare’s legacy program with discounts available on medical, dental, vision, life, disability, critical illness and accident
- Up to 5% savings on fully insured (51+ employees) medical benefits.
- Up to 5% savings on fully insured (2+ employees) dental, vision, life, disability, critical illness, and accident
- Up to 5% savings on ASO medical baseline fees and services.
Contact [email protected]
Association Health Plan – Restaurant & Hospitality Association Benefit Trust
The Restaurant and Hospitality Association Benefit Trust (RHABT) is an association health plan offering medical and ancillary coverage to participating member businesses. The benefits portfolio is insured and provided by UnitedHealthcare and is available for small businesses in certain hospitality industries and geographies.
- For rating purposes small businesses are seen as a large employer.
- Large group plan designs focused on industry preference – no adjusted community rating or metallic designations.
- Members must be in one of the following SIC Codes: 5812, 5813, 7011, 7032, 7041
Contact [email protected]
Free Pharmacy Discount Program
This free pharmacy discount program helps employees save up to 80% (average savings of 47%) on all FDA-approved prescription medications.
- Accepted at more than 64,000 pharmacies
- Cards and coupons are pre-activatedand easy to use; privacy is protected.
- Administered through OptumRx®. This discount card program is not insurance.
- Search for the best price and download a coupon or the card to access your discounts here: http://perks.optum.com/hospitalityrx
For more information about any of these products, please contact Amy Hathaway at [email protected].
Free Mental Health Resources for Hospitality
- 30% increase in depression since 2020; 26.1% of Americans now suffer from anxiety https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama-health-forum/fullarticle/2778458
- S. drug overdose deaths surged nearly 30 percent in 2020 https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/drug-overdose-data.htm
- 60% of US counties have no psychiatrist
Whole-person wellness involves mental, physical, and social well-being. The most common health problem in the world is depression, and mental health issues like stress can leave us immunocompromised, which can lead to chronic conditions like heart disease. Now more than ever, taking care of our mental wellness is critical. Access free hospitality-focused resources for:
- Mental health, substance use disorder, and suicide prevention.
- Support groups.
- Stress management techniques.
- Manager guidebook for promoting mental well-being in the hospitality workplace.
Contact [email protected] for more information.